Become a member
Why join us?
Membership of Wokingham, Bracknell & Districts Mencap is currently only
£15 per year for families and is very good value.
Membership is payable yearly in advance – renewed on 1st January each year.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly mailings/newsletters
- Activities for children, young people and adults with a learning disability/ASC
- A team of Family Liaison Workers offering both emotional and practical support
- Monthly meetings for carers where they can access information and support
- Carers' respite trips and outings (past trips have included theatre trips, Spa Days and Christmas Markets)
- Supporting a local charity that supports local people with learning disabilities or ASC, their carers and their families
- Campaigning - help to get your voice heard!
Data Protection: Wokingham, Bracknell & Districts Mencap will use the information you give us for membership purposes.
Wokingham, Bracknell & Districts Mencap is one organisation with two branches, so you will be supported by
either Wokingham Mencap or Bracknell Mencap depending on which Borough you live in. To become a member either: